Tuesday, June 7, 2011

5th-7th Grade BEACH DAY!

June 6, 2011
Each year the 5th-7th grade students and teachers take a trip to Newport Beach {15th Street} for the end of the school year picnic. This is my third year of teaching and the weather for my previous two beach trips was a bit gloomy. This year, however, the sun was shining and the weather was gorgeous! Praise God! We were able to have some fun in the sun and enjoy one of our last days together before Summer Vacation!  

Some of the boys hanging out with Anthony, the Merman

Beach Babes: Ellie and Emily

Mrs. Koehnke's niece, Faye, eating a snack with Mrs. Klitzing

Buried Boys and the Burying Crew

HI SCOTT! :)

Just chillin'
I wish I would have taken more pictures of this wonderful day, but I was too busy enjoying the sun myself!
"School's out for the summer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment